Southern Holiday Life now accepting Contributor Submissions
This is a great opportunity for bloggers/crafts who would like the chance to get published and have their websites promoted and their web traffic boosted.
Southern Holiday Life magazine is now accepting contributor submissions. Here is what they are looking for:
Would you like to write for us and be published in Southern Holiday Life magazine?
We are currently seeking Southern writers/bloggers for our Holiday issue in the following categories:
· Tablescapes/Party Decor
· Menu Planning & Presentation
· Working with a Caterer
· Open House party ideas
· New Year's Bash
A Family Affair:
· Family Traditions
· Family Holiday Trips
· Holiday Activities with the kids
· Thanksgiving Tablescapes/Traditions
· Christmas Card Etiquette
· Front Door/Porch Decor
· House Decor
· Vignettes: Mantles, Entryways, Stairways
· Using Nature to Decorate
· Outside Lighting & Decor
· Gift Trends for this season
· Choosing the right gift "It's The Thought That Counts"
· Gifts From the Kitchen
· Going Green with your Gifting
· Unique Gifts
· "Giving Back" Inspirational Gifts to Charities
· Gift Wrap Ideas & Tips
· Gift Tags
· Christmas Cards
· Word Art
· We will have a whole section dedicated to all types of crafts & DIY projects
· If you have an idea that has not been listed please contact us here.
· Write a story for us: $150 credit toward advertising (in Southern Holiday Life (Print edition) OR Southern Holiday Online Gift Guide)
Please fill out our contact form and let us know what you are interested in writing. Please include your blog/website so that we can determine your writing style. We will want to have a writer's profile for each of our contributors as well as a photograph of your choosing to accompany your profile. All articles/ads/products that you have in our Holiday issues will be linked back to you. Our mission is to help bring more exposure to Southern bloggers/writers/artisans and help build up your small business as well as ours. We feel like this will be a great partnership for all of us.